Thursday, February 10, 2011

wuwu, Sick again, this time is high fever.

Actually, this sick should be counted from Chinese New Year. At first, It is a sore throat and little cough just like  most of people who got this season flu. but after a few days later, means yesterday, I felt a bit fever has developed, so I decided to see a doctor. When the doctor measure the temperature of my body, it shows 39 C degree, this shock the doctor but quite calm to me because I often got 40 C degree fever. But for work safe reason, I have to take one day medical check  today. Hope No more fever in future, anyway, as many people said, high fever will hurt your brain.

2 comments:

  1. hello I'm Sarah, from Ireland, My boyfriend is from Fujian and I searched for bloggers in Fujian and I found yours ^^ very nice, I hope you get better soon ^^ take care~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have fully recoverd.thank you.
    I would like to write down some of my feelings here, because there is nobody know me here. This is the place that I can confide.

    ReplyDelete