Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Confidence of Love

As a Chinese saying, It's better to choose someone who has the almost same background to marry you. For most of time, I believe it entirely. Especially when I am in Chinese society. This society is comprised by units of families, and the social hierachical system distinguish each other. And our parents are just too anxious about their children's future, So they want to arrange everything for them. When encountering some big events, for instance, marriage, parents always want to be the wise decision makers. This idealism passed down to their children, they became the new "picky eaters".
Many times, I want to know is our partner must be the one who has almost the same background? Can I just simply choose somebody I loved? I can't get the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment